CX / GL MCC • View topic - Trailer tent for sale.

Trailer tent for sale.

Items for sale.

Note that only announcements of items for sale shall appear here, all conversations between buyers and sellers shall be conducted via PM or email.

Moderator: Managers

Trailer tent for sale.

Postby Michael Gapper » Thu May 24, 2018 7:57 pm

here i have my Cabanon Jupiter Trailer tent up for grabs.It is in quite good condition all round.
New tyres all round ,including the spare .The tyres have only done two trips ,one to the NDR location
and one to Langport near Taunton.The inner curtains and sleeping pods have been washed and are ready for re-hanging.
Everything else is in a clean and servicable condition.Some of these Jupiter tents go for around £1000.avg is around £850,
but all i want is £650 no offers please .This is a real bargain.All the usual goodies come with it and are in the front trunk .
There are two sizes of porch extentions,one small and one huge .Both in good clean condition.
The reason i am selling is because of bad arthritus and poly myalgia ,so i cant get it erected any more .Don't laugh ...
If any member is interested ,send me an e-mail addy and i will send you a few pictures that i have of it .
The pictures are too large to upload on here so it is easier to e-mail them to you .
Rgds
Mike gapper .
West wales branch.
Michael Gapper

Given name: Mike

Return to Items for Sale

Share |