For sale ,My 1983 CX650E and stuff.

Items for sale.

Note that only announcements of items for sale shall appear here, all conversations between buyers and sellers shall be conducted via PM or email.

Moderator: Managers

For sale ,My 1983 CX650E and stuff.

Postby Michael Gapper » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Hi guys ,I didnt think this day would come ,but i am putting my beastie up for sale .It is just languishing in my garage not doing anything.
She is still a runner ,but is in need of a lot of love and attention.It is still in pretty good nick but needs a complete re-comissioning .It has had a triple bypass,
new water seal new cam chain and a new chain tensioner.The clutch needs freeing but thats not a hard job for whoever decides to buy her.
It has a fan bypass switch fitted that works fine.Normal 2 into one exhaust fitted.Tyres are almost new. Sorry but no MOT .
Now,to sweeten the deal ,she comes with a whole rake of spares ,too many to mention including two good c/heads,plus two spare wheels with tyres.
Top box will be thrown it for good measure ,and also she will come with another frame ,number plate and V5 for it.The frame will need shot blasting to re-spray.
Also i will throw in two sets of two into two exhausts.Red tank and some plastics for the second bike as well.To be honest i want everything gone.
This is going to be a cheap purchase lads .All i am after is £900 ,no offers please.The price reflects the work the buyer will have to do to get her back on the road .
PM me for phone numbers and where it is .
This has been a very hard decision, but it has to be .
Rgds ,Mike Gapper ,West Wales branch.
Michael Gapper

Given name: Mike

Return to Items for Sale

Share |